For the Highest Good of All Concerned:
1. We promote the idea of the spiritual interconnectedness of all beings, compassionate action amongst all beings, and the raising of consciousness toward healing our planet.
2. We honor the inherent value and equality of all life, human and nonhuman.
3. We support the advancement of each being’s honorable goals and purpose
4. We honor and promote the innate capacity of nonhuman and human animals to communicate with each other.
5. We commit to using communications for the greatest and highest good of all when that good is for nurturing rather than exploitation.
6. We support the qualities of depth, perceptiveness, and spiritual essence of nonhuman and human animals through communication with each other, and through respect, reverence, and compassionate treatment.
7. We believe that animals must be allowed to exist and function within their own natural lifestyle, wild or domestic, according to their own goals and purposes without interference, except for interventions to rescue and rehabilitate. The intent is to return them to their environment whenever possible.